RE: [RFC 0/5] Sensor drivers for OMAP3430SDP and LDP camera

Hans,

I agree that we need to head for migration asap, but we hadn't had a chance to begin on this as some other higher priority issues were (and some still are) showing up.

Anyways, can you please point me to the latest version of the v4l2_subdev documentation so we can begin properly working on this?

Regards,
Sergio