Re: [linux-dvb] Fwd: HVR2250 Status - Where am I?

John Drescher wrote:
Any way to get a running total on your blog?
I'm not against donating for hardware support but I would like to see
the total (and it increase after I donate) and also the code tree
published so others can contribute and track changes.
I don't have anything that sophisticated to be honest. If that bothers you then
I understand and respect your decision not to support the project.

I can't publish any source code until the driver is largely complete, that's not
my call, that's the arrangement with NXP.

PS. Thanks for all your hard work on all the drivers - not just this
one. It's greatly appreciated by the MythTV community among others and
myself.
I had specifically decided NOT to look at any HVR-2250 web stats for a week. I
ran the numbers today and this is where I am:

http://www.steventoth.net/blog/hvr-2250/

Well I just made that 5. Being a software developer myself, I know
this will not go far but hopefully more people will see find the page
and help out.

Thanks John.

Also BTW the other message was from Andrew Barbaccia who replied to me
instead of the list so I just forwarded it..

Ahh, fair enough.

Thanks again,

Steve