Re: [patch 0/2] Add support for DVB part of Avermedia A700 DVB-S cards

That's great, I really hope your patches finally find their way into
the main tree. I'm just tired of manually downloading & patching HG
sources everytime I needed to recompile the kernel...

Anyway, I've been using the card for some time now (almost a year,
IIRC...) and it runs very well in DVB-S mode. I was using your
a700_full_xxxx patches, I hope you still leave them available until
these patches are merged...

Best regards,
  Eduard