Re: HVR-950q analog support - testers wanted

On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 1:12 PM, Robert Vincent Krakora
<rob.krakora@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I tried one HVR950Q device on one my mediaports and I got a lock up once and
> then a lockup with a kernel oops a few minutes later.  It seems to load the
> firmware and tune correctly but has trouble playing video and audio.

Ok, let's try a couple of things:

Can you get an full stack trace of the oops, using perhaps a serial console?

Can you identify how reproducible the issue is?  Does it happen every
time?  Does it occur when the device is plugged in, or when you start
your application?

What application were you using when the problem occurred?

It looks like the device was connected when the system was booted.
Could you please boot up the system without the device connected and
see if the issue still occurs?

Thanks,

--
Devin J. Heitmueller