DVB-S(2) USB Adapter Problems

Hello List,
i switched to MSI Media Center Platform which can only hold one PCI Card about
a year ago. The built in card is a PCI TT3200 and i added an USB DVB-S2
TT3600 externaly.
I used multiproto and multiproto_plus but got no stable data stream for TT3600
USB adapter.
Always distortions and broken TS data stream messages out of VDR.
I switched cables between PCI and USB adapters and saw that the problem is
always in the USB, PCI card always functions properly.
I switched to S2 API on the Liplianin tree.
The data stream corruptions continued.
So i bought a TeeVi 650 USB DVB-S2 adapter.
It uses a different driver and different firmware but same problems with data
stream corruptions.
At least i tested the newest 2.6.29-rc5 kernel with built in S2 drivers - with
the same result, only USB adapter delivers corrupted data.
So i want to ask if anyone uses a USB DVB-S(2) adapter without problems and
what software configuration is used.

My setup:
Athlon X2 5000+
4GB DDR2
750GB + 1TB SATA
TT3200 PCI DVB-S2
TeeVi 650 USB DVB-S2

VDR 1.7.0 with xine plugin patched similar to VDR -Wiki
liplianin DVB-S2 repository
ffmpeg out of CVS
xine-lib 1.2