Re: MR97310A and other image formats

Jean-Francois Moine wrote:
Hi Kyle,

Looking at the v4l library from Hans de Goede, I did not find the
decoding of the MR97310A images. May you send him a patch for that?

BTW, I am coding the subdriver of a new webcam, and I could not find
how to decompress the images. It tried many decompression functions,
those from the v4l library and most from libgphoto2 without any
success. Does anyone know how to find the compression algorithm?

Cheers.

Hello Jean-Francois

Do you have some more information about the cam and the stream?
Do you know the frame header?
Any idea what the compression should be?
Can you provide a raw stream from the cam?

Thomas