Zoran progress update

Hi all,

I've been working on converting the zoran driver to video_ioctl2 and v4l2
for the communication between the driver and i2c modules. It's a
prerequisite for converting it to the latest i2c API.

Capturing is working (both raw video and mjpeg), and it looks like mjpeg
output is working too (have to verify it by actually looking at the
output :-) ).

My tree is here: www.linuxtv.org/hg/~hverkuil/v4l-dvb-zoran

If anyone else has a zoran card, then I'd love to get feedback!

Whether the V4L1 API will still work through the v4l1-compat layer is
anyone's guess. I don't think I should spend time on that.

It will be a huge relieve to have this beast converted: besides the zoran
driver itself there are an additional 11 affected i2c drivers (saa7111 and
saa7114 are replaced by saa7115, though).

I hope to finish this weekend, after that there are only a few drivers left
to fix and none of them are as hard as this one.

Regards,

	Hans