Re: [PULL] bttv driver improvements

On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 5:07 PM, Trent Piepho <xyzzy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I tested it on my bttv card.  I assume Mauro was able to test it too.  Have
> you found a problem?

Didn't you say in your original post that you _haven't_ tested the
code because of a conflict with your sata driver?  It's not safe to
assume Mauro has tested the changes.  There have been times in the
past when he's changed code for cards he doesn't even have and
committed then with absolutely no testing what-so-ever.  I probably
still have the emails.

I haven't tested your patch yet.  Am currently testing other cards and
had to remove my vp1020.  Will let you know what results I get when I
have the chance to test it however.  Either way, thanks for working on
the driver, hopefully the code is safe or would just need little
fixes. :)