Re: cx8802.ko module not being built with current HG tree

Hi,
    Just tried it right now, with these simple steps:

      · hg clone http://linuxtv.org/hg/v4l-dvb
      · cd v4l-dvb
      · make menuconfig & exit from it without touching anything

I attach the resulting v4l/.config file generated. As you can see,
CX88_MPEG is being marked as 'Y' instead that 'M':

$ grep CX88 v4l/.config
CONFIG_VIDEO_CX88=m
CONFIG_VIDEO_CX88_ALSA=m
CONFIG_VIDEO_CX88_BLACKBIRD=m
CONFIG_VIDEO_CX88_DVB=m
CONFIG_VIDEO_CX88_MPEG=y
CONFIG_VIDEO_CX88_VP3054=m

I'm compiling against Ubuntu kernel 2.6.22, which I know it's pretty
old. Can this make any difference?

Best regards,
  Eduard

PS: by the way, this works fine when using revision 10189,  just
before CX88 dependencies got altered.