Re: [linuxtv-commits] [hg:v4l-dvb] DVB: negative internal->sub_range won't get noticed

On Thu, 29 Jan 2009 14:46:42 +0400
Manu Abraham <abraham.manu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Mauro,
>
> Please revert this patch as it is incorrect. A correct version is
> available at http://jusst.de/hg/v4l-dvb which is undergoing tests.
> http://jusst.de/hg/v4l-dvb/rev/368dc6078295

Ok, I'll revert it. Please submit me later the pull request for the correct
patch.

> Why did you have to hastily apply this patch, especially when i
> mentioned this earlier ?

I haven't seen any comments about it on the Patchwork thread for this patch:
	http://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/3065/

--

Cheers,
Mauro