Re: gspca_spca505

On Tue, 20 Jan 2009 18:38:51 -0700
"T.P. Reitzel" <4066724035@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Original linux driver for Intel PC Camera Pro (see link for more
> detail):
>
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/spca50x

The gspca v2 comes from this driver, so, it should work the same, but
some bug(s) may have been inserted.

> Intel's webpage for Intel Pro PC Camera (internal capture card):
>
> http://downloadcenter.intel.com/filter_results.aspx?strTypes=all&ProductID=459&OSFullName=Windows*+98+SE&lang=eng&strOSs=18&submit=Go!

They give the M$-windows driver, but no Linux driver, and there is no
documentation on how to program the chip.

> P.S. I'm using libv4l version 0.5.7

I got your files, but the kernel.txt does not contain any spca
information. May you set the gspca debug flag to 0x3f, run 'svv -rg'
and send me the result of:

	grep spca /var/log/kern.log

Thank you.

--
Ken ar c'hentañ	|	      ** Breizh ha Linux atav! **
Jef		|		http://moinejf.free.fr/