[REVIEW] Merger of v4l2 spec into v4l-dvb

Hi all,

My http://linuxtv.org/hg/~hverkuil/v4l-dvb-spec/ repository contains a
merged and updated version of the V4L2 specification.

You build it by going to the v4l2-spec directory and running 'make' to
build the single-html version. See the README for other targets.

I've updated the spec with the latest additions that have been floating
around and I've bumped the version number to 0.25.

Here is the list of changes:

- v4l2-spec: add version 0.24 of the spec
- v4l2-spec: update the debug ioctls
- v4l2-spec: document VIDIOC_S_HW_FREQ_SEEK
- v4l2-spec: document AAC and AC3 audio encodings
- v4l2-spec: add pixformats and bump spec version number
- v4l2-spec: assorted bug fixes.
- v4l2-spec: document zoom and privacy controls
- v4l2-spec: Fix EXPOSURE_AUTO_PRIORITY control documentation
- v4l2-spec: document controls added in 2.6.28.
- v4l2-spec: update mailing list to linux-media.
- v4l2-spec: remove obsolete bytesex.org link.

If there is anything missing, please let me know. Note that I am aware
of the outstanding color effects user control. Since it hasn't been
added yet to the videodev2.h file I can't merge it right now. But I
have the documentation in my mailbox.

Michael, Mauro, if there are no objections then I'll post a pull request
for this in a week. When it is merged, then I will also update the
daily build to ensure that the documentation is also created and
uploaded automatically together with the build logs.

Regards,

	Hans