Re: [linux-dvb] Problem with video4linux

Hello Mauro,

After using the mythtv setup for a few days now with kernel 2.6.27.9-159.fc10.i686 and v4l modules from 2009-01-06 as well as 2009-01-16 I have noticed some problems with sound . I use exclusively optical spdiff passthrough from my motherboard asus 5b (intel chips for audio) to the AV Receiver for audio . And with either of those two v4l sources are installed I start getting no audio on the spdif . Without them , using the dvb support that comes with the kernel all is ok . Maybe it could be related to that ALSA issue ? Could you please tell me which svn pull of the v4l source the 2.6.27.9-159.fc10.i686 kernel comes with ? In the last six months there have been a lot of changes to the dvbs api , and knowing what the kernel comes with would help me compile additional sw that I need for my myth box . Otherwise it involves a lot of trial and error .

Best Regards

Milorad