listen(2) man page enhancement

Hi Alejandro,

I was looking at changing the "backlog" of a listen(2) call and could not find any documentation on how to do so.

Clearly, it is possible under Linux simply by calling listen(2) again. However, the documentation does not mention the possibility.

We see on this stackoverflow post that it is how Nginx does it (see answer).

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/64050281/can-backlog-value-that-is-passed-to-listen-call-be-modified-later-on-without-c

I would propose to either add a new paragraph or add one sentence to the existing "backlog" paragraph to mention the ability.

Here is the existing paragraph:

       The backlog argument defines the maximum length to which the
       queue of pending connections for sockfd may grow. If a connection
       request  arrives  when the queue is full, the client may receive an error
       with an indication of ECONNREFUSED or, if the underlying
       protocol supports retransmission, the request may be ignored so
       that a later reattempt at connection succeeds.

What I propose is to add the following sentence to that paragraph:

       It is possible to call listen() again to change the the size of the
       backlog queue.

Thank you.
Alexis