man-pages-posix: POSIX book build

Hi folks,

Just to see if making a POSIX book works, I copied 1.23.0 LinuxManBook as PosixManBook, BuildLinuxMan.pl to BuildPosixMan.pl, LMBfront.t to PMBfront.t with content changes, added sections "[013]p" and made other obvious perl script edits '%s/Linux/Posix/g', '%s/LMB/PMB/g'.

When I ran the perl script, eqn was growing into the GB memory, and eqn and troff were each hogging a cpu, so I left it running while we were out at dinner with friends, but *eqn* died after apparently exhausting all memory and using 48GB page space, getting as far as limits.h(0p) for a 57 page PDF!

                                -- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry