No 6.05/.01 pdf book available

Hi Alex,

I noticed there appears to be no 6.05/.01 pdf book available yet.
Are there build issues?

When I run the script/LinuxManBook/BuildLinuxMan.pl, after applying the gropdf patch, manually in the build dir, I get a pdf, but without any man page footers.

Are there any other scripts which need to be run and/or groff commands or data which need to be supplied?

It would be nice to see this eventually added to your RELEASE doc, and maybe also to the make scripts.

                                -- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry