.txt draft C standards

Hi,

I'm the maintainer of the Linux man-pages, and am interested in copying
the following files from your website to the repository.  I think that
alone would already be useful to our users, but the main motivation goes
beyond that.  I developed a small tool to search for declarations in the
standard:

stdc89()
{
    grep "[[:alpha:]] \**\b$1([[:alnum:]*,. ]*);" /path/to/c89-draft.txt \
    | sort \
    | uniq;
}

That will help a lot in maintaining the manual pages, and I'd like to
have the draft in the same repository so I can have that script in the
repo working for anyone who clones it.  Or maybe we could even make it
part of the installation, and install the files into
<$prefix/share/doc/c/>, and some binary in <$prefix/bin>, so everybody
could then check the standard from the command line.

Oskari even had the idea of being able to diff between different
standards, which I think can be also quite useful.

My questions to you is:

-  Is there any license that applies to the drafts of the standard?
   Are they in the public domain or at least open-source?

-  Is there any license for your .txt variants?  Did you create them,
   or were they picked from another source?

-  I guess you don't mind if I mention you and your website as the
   source of the files when I copy them, but just in case I need to ask.

Thanks!

Alex

--
<http://www.alejandro-colomar.es/>
GPG key fingerprint: A9348594CE31283A826FBDD8D57633D441E25BB5