Revert "Many Pages: Remove references to C89"

Hi All

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to raise an issue that has been causing inconvenience
for me (and potentially others). The recent removal of C89 information from man pages
(72b349dd8c209d7375d4d4f76e2315943d654ee9) has put me in a difficult situation.
As I continue to work on code that adheres to the C89 style, such as cURL, I am unable to quickly
determine if a particular function can be used or if it was introduced in a later standard like C99.
This slows down my workflow and hampers my productivity.

Therefore, I kindly request that we revert the changes made in the "Many pages: Remove references to C89" patch.
Furthermore, I urge everyone to recognize the importance of this information and ensure it is not removed from man pages in the future.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Cheers,

Matt