Re: Up-to-date online manual pages

> On 9 Jan 2023, at 23:52, Geoffrey Thomas <geofft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Hi folks,
>
> I've noticed that the online manual pages on https://man7.org/linux/man-pages/index.html don't seem to be up-to-date with the latest release of man-pages. They seem to be pre-6.0. Is there another site that has them online (other than downstreams like Linux distros that host their own man pages)? Or is there some way I can help with getting them updated?

This really reminds me that we need to figure out such a solution for Gentoo. I'm often quite envious of Arch's viewer & rendering of all theirs.

I'm not aware of an up to date copy of man-pages on the web. IIRC, Michael Kerrisk has stepped down from maintaining
man-pages as he's busy, so a redirect may be needed if access to that site can't be given to Alex :(

thanks,
sam