Manual pages about strings

Hi Branden,

You suggested recently patching string(3) and splitting it into string.h(3head) and strings.h(3head) (well, the exact names are not suggested by you, but I guess what we should do).

I agree with that, as I already said, so please send a patch.

However, please hold on. I'm writing several changes to string manual pages, while I'm also adding a new manual page, string_copy(7), which will cover the obvious, and will also result in rewriting most of the other related pages. To not make your patch incompatible, I suggest that you wait.

Because of these important changes, I'm withdrawing of my recent message saying that I would release again soon. Especially, since we concluded that the bug report that made me consider releasing again is not a man-pages bug, I see no urgency in releasing. Everything goes back to my plan of a 2-year release schedule. :-)

Cheers,

Alex

--
<http://www.alejandro-colomar.es/>