Re: Issue in man page mount_namespaces.7

Hello Alejandro,
On Sun, Dec 04, 2022 at 01:25:07PM +0100, Alejandro Colomar wrote:
> On 12/4/22 10:07, Helge Kreutzmann wrote:
> > Without further ado, the following was found:
> >
> > Issue:    mount point I<B> → mount I<B>
> >
> > "Here, I<B> is the destination mount, and I<b> is a subdirectory path under"
> > "the mount point I<B>.  The propagation type of the resulting mount, I<B/b>,"
> > "follows the same rules as for a bind mount, where the propagation type of"
> > "the source mount is considered always to be private."
>
> I'm not sure about this one.  If we change that wording, I'd like to make
> sure we don't lose any details in the information.  Please CC any related
> kernel developers, and suggest them review the documentation for more
> consistent language.

Until recently, there was "mount point" used all over this man pages.
This was changed to "mount" in one of the previous release of man
pages.

Thus I assumed that this one might have been overlooked.

I mark it WONTFIX for now, so it doesn't get reported again and maybe
you can clarify (if necessary) this in a later release.

Thanks!

Greetings

        Helge

--