Conflicting alias for some man pages

Hello Alejandro,
hello Michael,
short description:
Please remove duplicates in the alias (alternative) names of man
pages. (List of known examples at the end).

Long description:

I support Mario in maintaining the translation of manpages
(manpages-l10n) and I'm also the Debian maintainer of manpages-l10n.

Some man pages describe multiple, related commands, functions,
interfaces, …. In the english case, man automatically figures this
out, so that you can call the man page under each name without any
further manual configuration (at least in Debian, where I tried it).

Up to recently, manpages-l10n shipped the translated main man page,
e.g. if
command1.1
contains

NAME
commmand1, command2 - Description

manpages-l10n shipped e.g. de/man1/command1.1

Under Debian then the following happend:
If I ran
man command1
I saw the German version, however, with
man command2
I got the english version, if it exists, otherwise the German version.

The maintainer of man requested that I provide explicit symlinks for
these man pages[1], which I implemented for the last upload of
manpages-l10n to Debian.

While doing this, I noticed that some alternative names (aliases)
where used multiple times. This caused link creation to fail (for the
second and further occurences) and should also cause "random"
behaviour for the english pages (as man could select from several
pages).

Could you remove these duplicates in your next upload?

I found the following duplicates, I did not do an extensive search:
rindex - Both in index.3 and in string.3
strncasecmp - Both in strcasecmp.3 and in string.3
strncat - Both in strcat.3 and in string.3
strncmp - Both in strcmp.3 and in string.3
strncpy - Both in strcpy.3 and in string.3
__fpurge - Both in fpurge.3 and in stdio_ext.3
strcspn - Both in strspn.3 and in string.3
strrchr - Both in strchr.3 and in string.3
pselect - Both in select.2 and in select_tut.2

Thanks!

Greetings

            Helge

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1020742