Remove man-pages-<version>.Announce

Hi!

I'm considering removing that file, since it's doesn't really contain anything announcing the specific version being released. It looks to me more like a README file, with minor mentions to having a new release.

I won't even replace it by a proper NEWS file (per GNU guidelines), since I transformed the Changes file to be something small enough to work also as a news file (i.e., it doesn't cover all changes, but rather important ones, referring to the git log for more details).

So, I'll remove it in a few days. Please talk if you consider that it shouldn't be removed for some reason.

Maybe I'll move some of its information to the README.

Cheers,

Alex

--
<http://www.alejandro-colomar.es/>