Re: man7.org update

Hi Rumen,

On 8/9/22 18:58, Rumen Telbizov wrote:
Hi Alejandro, list,

In short: Quentin and I were wondering if you know who maintains and updates
https://man7.org/linux/man-pages/man7/bpf-helpers.7.html

Michael Kerrisk.
<https://man7.org/>

That's his own website.

This is with regards to the changes that we talked about previously to
the bpf-helpers man page and the script that needs to be run in order
to update the man page. Those changes don't seem to be reflected in
the link above. Assuming that the script has been run already and all
the changes are in place, do you have any idea when/who updates this
page to reflect that?

There hasn't been a man-pages release yet since that happened. Normally, Michael updates that page after every release of the Linux man-pages.

Cheers,

Alex

--
Alejandro Colomar