manual pages for types

Hi Branden,

I guess you remember the discussion a few months ago about pages of the form statx-struct(3). I'm still not convinced by that, because it means more typing, and because it breaks with existing practice. libbsd for example just puts timespec(3) in the global 3 section, with no -struct. Also, some other UNIX systems don't put -struct, but move the pages to 3TYPE, a subsection of 3. I think I like that way most, and that also fixes the concerns that Michael had about shadowing other more important pages, because we can just tell man-db to specify that 3TYPE should be one of the last things to check. What do you think about it?

I think I'm going to move all type pages to 3TYPE. Also, I don't know if I should use a separate directory for that or use man3 and just change the extension. What would you do? I see that debian just puts everything in man? and then only changes the file extension, but there are other systems that also change dirs, right? What should we do upstream?

Cheers,

Alex

--
Alejandro Colomar