SA_ONSTACK: man page and glibc reference manual in conflict

Hello!

Man page says:
SA_ONSTACK
              Call the signal handler on an alternate signal stack
              provided by sigaltstack(2).  *If an alternate stack is not
              available, the default stack will be used.*  This flag is
              meaningful only when establishing a signal handler.
https://man7.org/linux/man-pages/man2/sigaction.2.html

glibc reference manual says:
Macro: int SA_ONSTACK
If this flag is set for a particular signal number, the system uses
the signal stack when delivering that kind of signal. See Signal
Stack. *If a signal with this flag arrives and you have not set a
signal stack, the system terminates the program with SIGILL.*
https://www.gnu.org/software/libc/manual/html_node/Flags-for-Sigaction.html

As far as I understand, statements in *stars* are in conflict. glibc
documentation says that "While the glibc manual remains the canonical
source for API descriptions, the man-pages are an excellent
reference.", so I decided to mail you supposing that man page is
incorrect in this regard.
https://www.gnu.org/software/libc/documentation.html

Please correct me if I'm wrong. Also, sorry for my bad English, this
is not my native language.

Best regards,
Ivan