Re: [RFC] memusage.1, uri.7, user-keyring.7, user-session-keyring.7, ld.so.8, tzselect.8: srcfix: Replace \f markup by .

Hi Alex,

Briefly...

> And I also found a few weird files (such as zic.8 and zdump.8).
> Where do those come from?
> I'll try to rewrite them using man(7) markup.

Stop!! These pages are special. They are periodically imported from
the tz project. It's an odd situation. Glibc imports these tools
from the tz project, but does not release manual pages. So,
periodically (when Paul Eggert reminds me), I resync the pages from
the tz project. In general, I try to just leave them alone (although
I have suggested a few fixes upstream to Paul), although I see
I have touched some of those pages in global edits.

> In the meantime,
> I would also have to omit those files from the input to the script.
> Do you have a list of such files?

AFAIR, the only other special page is bpf-helpers.7, which
is generated from the kernel source files using scripts.
Every few months, I try to remember to run the scripts
to resync.

Thanks,

Michael