Question about projects bugzilla and personal tags not being so personal

Hello,

when skimming through the reported bugs at man-pages bugzilla I tried to tag a few bug reports with personal tags for my own workflow and own custom search filters (something like to_triage, to_ask and to_do).

When I added one tag and saved that changes I got an:

Changes submitted for bug 205763
Email sent to:
inout@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, on2014nm@xxxxxxxxx, zeno.endemann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wondering, isn't the field personal tag meant only for me? I thought it should not sent out notifications. At least that is what the description of the field is saying. Am I doing something wrong here or do I have to configure something at my settings of bugzilla?

Thanks in advance,
Thomas