Re: open_tree() manpage submission fell through the cracks?

Hi Jann,

> I noticed that open_tree() doesn't have a manpage yet; and while
> looking for a WIP manpage on the lists, I found this mail, which is
> from February, submits manpages for open_tree() and other related
> syscalls, and doesn't seem to have a response from you:

> https://lore.kernel.org/linux-fsdevel/20200207174236.18882-1-pvorel@xxxxxxx/

> I wonder whether maybe you haven't seen that mail in the first place.
> It was addressed to linux-man@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx as "To" and
> mtk.manpages@xxxxxxxxx as "Cc", which is the reverse of what's
> suggested at <https://www.kernel.org/doc/man-pages/patches.html>...
> maybe that runs into some filter on your side? Or maybe it just landed
> in a spam filter somewhere or something like that?

Thanks for pointing out this patchset and also preferred way to send patches.

I'd also appreciate these new syscalls were documented, thus
I've pinged Michael some time ago and got his reply:
https://lore.kernel.org/linux-man/9655825c-be5d-3941-60da-ccb8e5e433cb@xxxxxxxxx/

He's probably just too busy.

Kind regards,
Petr