Error in the nsenter.1 page

Hi,

Sorry for not producing a patch but I dont understand the syntax in the file. Here is the problematic string:
Children will have a set of PID to process mappings separate from the
.B nsenter
process
For further details, see
.BR pid_namespaces (7)
and
the discussion of the
.B CLONE_NEWPID
flag in
.B nsenter
will fork by default if changing the PID namespace, so that the new program
and its children share the same PID namespace and are visible to each other.
If \fB\-\-no\-fork\fP is used, the new program will be exec'ed without forking.

I think it is buggy. The "For further details, see..." seems at the middle of two sentences explaining the same thing, should be moved at the end of the paragraph I guess. I think I will try reordering the sentences in the translation to avoid keeping a fuzzy until the next release, but the translation will then be different from the English string.

Thanks for your feedback

Regards

--
Jean-Philippe MENGUAL