A small bug in ptrace(2) "Ptrace access mode checking"

Hello, Michael!

I've noticed a small bug in ptrace(2) man page at NOTES -> Ptrace access mode checking -> 5(b):

b) Deny access if neither of the following is true:

             · The caller and the target process are in the same user
               namespace, and the caller's capabilities are a proper
               superset of the target process's permitted capabilities.

· The caller has the CAP_SYS_PTRACE capability in the target
               process's user namespace.

The usage of "*proper* superset" seems wrong because (a) it'd deny access in a common case when both the caller and the target have the same capabilities and (b) it doesn't correspond to the kernel code, which checks for a non-strict superset[1].

I believe that "proper superset" should be replaced with just "superset".

[1] https://elixir.bootlin.com/linux/v5.1.11/source/security/commoncap.c#L152

Thanks for your great work on the man pages!

--Alexey