Suggestion/Discussion for mount_namespaces(7)

Update the mount_namespaces(7) with a mention that unsharing the mountspace require the CAP_SYS_ADMIN-capability. If possible, please also add a justification because I know of several people who would like to understand that. (In fact I'm about to write a setuid-program which allows unsharing the mountspace for everyone and was wondering, if that is insecure in any way? What is the rationale behind disallowing unsharing the mountspace for regular users? Note that I know that doing so is possible by also unsharing the usernamespace, but this introduces other limitations [e.g. setuid-programs cannot be called from there]).

Thank you very much, also for the valuable work you have done so far.

Best regards
Tycho Kirchner