documenting io_pgetevents

Hi Michael,

I'd like to document io_pgetevents in man-pages in the man-pages
project in addition to the libaio man page here:

  http://git.infradead.org/users/hch/libaio.git/commitdiff/49f77d595210393ce7b125cb00233cf737402f56

But given that io_pgetevent has the same weird sigsetsize + sigset
indirection as pselect, but does not have a glibc wrapper I wonder
how to document it, given that we already have a proper .3 man page
in libaio for the user API.  The current io_getevents man pages
already shows a C prototype for something that can only
used through syscall() - should I use the actual prototype of the
syscall, or the fake prototype unfolding the argument indirection?