Re: Draft 3 of bpf(2) man page for review

On 07/23/2015 03:36 PM, Michael Kerrisk (man-pages) wrote:
Ok, I guess we could revisit/clarify that at a later point in time. I'd add
a TODO comment to the source or the like, as this also is related to the 2nd
below use case (aggregation/accounting), where an array is typically used.

Okay. FIXME added.

Great.

[...]
I'd maybe only mention in addition that in log_level=0 case, we also must not
provide a log_buf and log_size, otherwise we get EINVAL.

I changed the text to:

        *  log_level  verbosity  level  of the verifier.  A value of zero
           means that the verifier will not provide a log; in this  case,
           log_buf must be a NULL pointer, and log_size must be zero.

Ok.

[...]
Thanks for clearing that up -- I added the following sentence

     JIT compiler for eBPF is currently available for the x86-64, arm64,
     and s390 architectures.

Okay?

Yep.

Thanks,