aio_return(3): misleading RETURN VALUE

Hello,

I've just typed in the following commit message:

--
The man page was misleading and I must have had a bad moment mechanically coding what the man page says without thinking about it. So I seem to have assumed that aio_return() might return EINVAL which can't be the case. In fact the error is returned in errno which isn't mentioned by the Linux man page for aio_return.
--

I suggest to use the same wording as in write(2) in the paragraph RETURN VALUE:

"On error, -1 is returned, and errno is set appropriately."

I've verified it by looking at the source for aio_return of glibc.

Regards,

Alexander Holler