man-pages MT attributes status / update

Hello Ma Shimiao

Now that you have started sending patches that bring the
man-pages and glibc MT-safety into agreement, I think
we'll soon be ready to release a lot of pent up patches
(~350!) into a mainline man-pages release. My thanks
to you and you colleagues at Fujitsu for all of this
work!

I imagine that there are still some remaining differences
between the man-pages and glibc MT-safety markings. Do you have
an idea of how many pages remain to be fixed?

By the way, as far as I can tell, we now have all man-pages
attributes markings in the "new look" boxed format. Can you
confirm?

With all of the preceding in mind, I've done a bit of Git
reorganization. I've removed the 'attributes_reformat_2' branch
at http://git.kernel.org/cgit/docs/man-pages/man-pages.git .
In its place, there is now a new branch 'mt_attributes'.
I made that change for a couple of reasons:

1. I rebased the changes in the attributes_reformat' branch
   against man-pages-3.77. In the process, I resolved a handful
   of conflicts, and as a result of the rebase the SHA-1 IDs
   changed.

2. Into 'mt_attributes', I have merged all of the other
   MT-safety patches that were in a private branch that I was
   running. These were the patches in the last few months that
   added ATTRIBUTES to pages that did not have them.

I hope that switching to the new branch does not present
any inconvenience to you. Of course, with this change, now
the 'mt_attributes' branch shows all of the patches from you
and your colleagues that I have merged. With luck, the view
in that branch should be completely consistent with your
local copy.

Cheers,

Michael

--