io_submit

Hello

I saw that all these pages (list below) have "/* Defines needed types
*/" after the aio_abi.h include in the SYNOPSIS. I don't think this is
needed, as other man pages don't state this.

Also, as aio_abi.h does not declare these functions, would it be
better to specify the necessary include <libaio.h>?
-- NB. Possibly I am not understanding something, as it may be
different as they are kernel function interfaces.

http://man7.org/linux/man-pages/man2/io_submit.2.html
http://man7.org/linux/man-pages/man2/io_cancel.2.html
http://man7.org/linux/man-pages/man2/io_destroy.2.html
http://man7.org/linux/man-pages/man2/io_getevents.2.html

http://man7.org/linux/man-pages/man2/io_setup.2.html

Other feedback:

A) io_getevents page says <linux/time.h>  is needed, however does it
need this if <libaio.h> is wrriten? libaio.h forward declares on line
33 struct timespec

B) io_setup in NOTES section starts with:

"Glibc does not provide a wrapper function for this system call.  You
could invoke it using syscall(2).  But instead, you probably want to
use the io_setup() wrapper function provided by libaio."

Normally sentences don't start with But in this way, also could it say
the io_setup wrapper function name? I looked, but could not find what
it was called. http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/libs/aio/ is empty! Not
sure what is wrong with io_setup though, as developers can call the
other functions still which are all part of the same kernel interface
<linux/aio_abi.h>

I propose:

"Glibc does not provide a wrapper function for this system call.  You
could invoke it using syscall(2). However, better to
use the io_setup() wrapper function provided by libaio io_setup_XYZ_WRAPPER."

Best regards, Jon