Common way of explaining null-terminated strings

Hi Michael

I noticed there are a few different ways of explaining the null-terminating '\0' character. Just thinking if this could be standardised, and the same description of this used across all the string functions (and wide string):

e.g.:

http://man7.org/linux/man-pages/online/pages/man3/strnlen.3.html

"terminating '\0' character"

and also:

"if there is no '\0' character"

My opinion would be that the phrase "null terminator '\0'" could be used for the first mention, and then later references could just say "if there is no null terminator".

To give an example of a page with a different way of explaining:

http://man7.org/linux/man-pages/online/pages/man3/strncat.3.html

"plus the terminating null byte"

http://man7.org/linux/man-pages/online/pages/man3/strcpy.3.html
"including the terminating null byte ('\0')"

"If there is no null byte"

Perhaps this could even be worth adding to the overview section:
http://man7.org/linux/man-pages/online/dir_section_7.html

Let me know what you think!

Best regards, Jon