Re: man pages for a specific kernel version

Hi,

Ram Gupta wrote:

> Does any one know for a way to get accurate man pages for a particular
> kernel version?
[...]
> As kernel keeps evolving man pages keep
> changing too

Sorry for a late response.  The intent is for the man-pages package to
document all kernel versions.  So when there are relevant differences
between versions that it does not explain, do please feel free to let
us know (ideally in the form of a patch, but a friendly comment is
fine, too).

Of course, like most documentation, these manpages are not perfect, so
if you need reliable information I'd suggest looking at the kernel
source.

Good luck,
Jonathan