Man page for FITRIM ioctl

Hi all,

I was alerted by Christoph regarding FITRIM ioctl that it would be nice to
have some kind of specification, maybe manual pages, done for this so
other people implementing (and using) FITRIM for their filesystems have a
clue what to do to comply with "standard".

So, what do you think about the idea of manual page for this ioctl ? I
can provide proper text for it and if there is no one willing to do the
work to generate a manual page from it I can do it as well. So let me
know if you will be willing co adopt such a man page.

Thanks!

-Lukas