Re: suggestion: ANSI color codes manpage

Ok, I think I fixed most of the problems.  A revised version is at
the same URL, http://namakajiri.net/code/ansicolors.7 (beware of
caching).

> It is also worth noting that blinking is commonly unimplemented

Out of curiosity, I did a quick test in Linux:

terminal          bold  italic    underline  blink,s   blink,r  negative
console           ok    fgcolor   fgcolor    bgcolor   none     ok
console+screen    ok    negative  fgcolor    bgcolor   none     ok
urxvt             ok    ok        ok         ok        slow     ok
urxvt+screen      ok    negative  ok         ok        none     ok
xterm             ok    none      ok         ok        none     ok
kterm             ok    none      ok         bold      none     ok
gnome-terminal    ok    none      ok         none      none     ok
xfce4-terminal    ok    none      ok         none      none     ok
mlterm            ok    none      ok         none      none     ok
Eterm             ok    none      ok         bgcolor+  none     ok
                                             underline

I changed the wording to reflect these results (and removed "blink,
rapid" since it cannot possibly be considered a "common escape
sequence").  The attributes table was getting too cumbersome and hard
to fit in 80 columns, so I moved the information about implementation
fallbacks to NOTES.

I'd like to try the BSD consoles and OSX, but I don't have any
available.  I suppose the manpage would be mostly used by people using
the Linux console or X terminal emulators anyway.