Re: Regression: Atari SCU support

Hi Eero,

while the workaround will shut up the unexpected interrupt messages, it still does not prevent that interrupt from happening.

falcon_hblhandler() will not set the IPL sufficiently high for that, and I do not know whether permanently setting IPL 4 will quiesce other system interrupts.

Setting tt_scu.sys_mask zero is indeed the preferred option.

If you or Christian want to submit a patch to that effect, I'll gladly add my review tag.

Cheers,

    Michael