Re: Amiga, serial and SYSRQ

Hi Geert,

On 19/05/24 21:17, Geert Uytterhoeven wrote:
Hi Michael,

On Sun, May 19, 2024 at 9:37 AM Michael Schmitz <schmitzmic@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On a serial console, SysRq is BREAK:
s/serial console/virtual console/
I meant to write 'serial console' there. You will note that I carefully avoided the topic of sysrq on the virtual consoles because I could find no information on the key combo,
Amiga keyboards do not have a SysRq key.  We used to implement it
using SHIFT+ALTGR+HELP in the old drivers/char/amikeyb.c, but that
feature was lost with the transition to drivers/input/keyboard/amikbd.c

Thanks - same problem in atakbd.c. What key is 'KEY_102ND'? Does it even exists on our keyboards?

Cheers,

    Michael

For enabling it, you can s/KEY_HELP/KEY_SYRQ/ in
drivers/input/keyboard/amikbd.c.

On the serial console (PC style standard serial ports only)
drivers/tty/amiserial.c does support break, so that should work, too.

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

                         Geert