m68k fdpic toolchain?

Now that we can build coldfire fdpic support in the kernel, does a _compiler_ exist?

https://lore.kernel.org/linux-mm/20220428033319.239341-1-gerg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/T/

I built buildroot's mcf5208evb defconfig and booted it under qemu, but it's
binflt, which I'm not adding to my test system's package dependencies. According
to fs/Kconfig.binfmt:

 config BINFMT_ELF_FDPIC
        bool "Kernel support for FDPIC ELF binaries"
        default y if !BINFMT_ELF
        depends on ARM || ((M68K || RISCV || SUPERH || XTENSA) && !MMU)

So I can select it, but in gcc's current git "grep -irl fdpic gcc/config" only
has hits in the sh, arm, frv, and bfin directories.

Two of those three (frv and blackfin) were jettisoned by linux-kernel due to
loss of expertise in the development community. I've already got an sh2 fdpic
test system, but only on real hardware, not qemu (which decided to add
qemu-system-sh4 instead of qemu-system-sh way back when, and thus never
populated the rest of the family).

I'm happy to use out-of-tree patches for m68k if that's what's available, but I
haven't been able to find any. I assume that enabling fdpic means the ABI was
documented specifying the registers for the extra segments...?

Rob