Re: Tuple and changes for m68k with -malign-int

Hi,

On 29.8.2023 4.14, Finn Thain wrote:
On Mon, 28 Aug 2023, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
And since we have to break the ABI anyway to be able to use 64-bit
time_t

If you're worried about Y2038, aren't you jumping the gun? I reckon we
have about 10 years in which to figure out what a better m68k ABI should
look like.

Debian is discussing LFS + time_t transition for the next release, for all architectures. They are related, and if one needs to break / transition ABI, doing it once is better than doing it twice...

LWN has summary of the discussion: https://lwn.net/Articles/938149/

	- Eero