Re: [GIT PULL] Convert virt_to_phys() into static inlines

On Wed, May 24, 2023, at 14:53, Linus Walleij wrote:
Hi Arnd,

I am pretty confident of this branch now, so this needs some
rotation in linux-next for the v6.5 kernel. No errors from zeroday!
So please pull it into the arch tree for v6.5.

If it feels shaky anyway I can set up a separate branch to pull it
into linux-next. I heard you have a way to shake out unknown
issues with stuff like this using randconfigs...

I've pushed it out to the asm-generic tree now, and merged it into
my randconfig branch, which should tell me about corner cases on
arm/arm64 and x86, but it won't find anything else. If I see
regressions here, I'll let you know and take it back from the
asm-generic tree.

      Arnd