Re: Work on adding TLS support to LLVM on m68k

There wasn't really a TLS standard on any 68K ABIs that I know about. If the SVR4 ABI for 68K defined one then that's probably the one I'd use for LLVM's default, as most everything else should follow the SVR4 ABI for 68K by default too, right?

That said, any compiler or linker for 68K needs to support multiple ABI standards since Mac OS, Atari, Amiga, and all the different UNIX and UNIX-like operating systems had their own ABI. Fortunately LLVM itself supports the concept of multiple ABIs…

  -- Chris