Re: Wrong colours on ARAnyM

Dixi quod…

On Sat, 12 Feb 2022, Geert Uytterhoeven wrote:

While working on an Atari DRM driver for Linux, I discovered a problem
with video modes using 2 bitplanes: the display only shows tints of
blue. 1, 4, and 8 bitplanes work fine.

Adrian pointed me to this thread with a graphics problem I just
noticed; I’m not sure it’s related.

aranym:amd64 (= 1.1.0-2) from bullseye.

I updated my VM from vmlinux-5.4.0-3-m68k to vmlinux-5.16.0-3-m68k
and get broken display; it boots fine (ssh works) though.

Screenshot attached.

Resending with screenshot cropped due to mailing list size limits.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
«MyISAM tables -will- get corrupted eventually. This is a fact of life. »
“mysql is about as much database as ms access” – “MSSQL at least descends