Re: RFC: remove set_fs for m68k

Thanks Andreas,

the manuals on the NXP web site don't have the exception frame format tables, but I found a copy of the PRM at U Ohio that does.

Casual inspection of the old format errors at that same rte instruction shows it's always the same format code, and SR always has the supervisor bit clear. No pattern that I can see on the other contents of the frame. I've seen SSW and ISC all clear in one case, that can't be right?

Cheers,

    Michael