Re: Kernel stack read with PTRACE_EVENT_EXIT and io_uring threads

On Mon, Jun 21, 2021 at 1:04 PM Eric W. Biederman <ebiederm@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

For other ptrace_event calls I am playing with seeing if I can split
them in two.  Like sending a signal.  So that we can have perform all
of the work in get_signal.

That sounds like the right model, but I don't think it works.
Particularly not for exit(). The second phase will never happen.

              Linus